Thursday, October 21, 2010

F-you and your untouchable face

So a little about me. I am in my 30's. Married for 12 years. We have 4 year old little girl, Lucy, and I am 35 weeks pregnant with baby girl # 2, Lizzy. Jude and I have had our ups and downs. Today he's being an asshole. I am having issues with varicosities in some uncomfortable private places. This makes it difficult to walk, use the toilet, sit or stand in one position, bend over to pick something off the ground, or  sneeze or laugh. He is pissed because he hasn't gotten laid in 3 days. He sat in bed on his laptop and watched me fold and put away 3 loads of laundry, all without moving my head because I slept weird on my neck.  I did this all with no complaint. He makes no effort to romance me any more. His idea of foreplay is "I brushed my teeth and I have a  boner, let's do this". I am quite sick of it. I told him this morning that I apologize for not being able to preform, but my lady parts are so swollen they are rubbing on my thighs and I can't even move my head. He was such a jerk. No sympathy. No offer of a massage or even an "I'm sorry you are not feeling well". I swear he thinks it's gonna fall off if it's not serviced every time it becomes engorged. Am I wrong? Am I being unreasonable? I give him sex at least once a week, whether I want to or not, whether I feel well or not, whether it feels like he is ripping me apart or not. He does nothing for me in return. He does not kiss me. He does not offer to rub my feet or back, or tell me I did a good job cleaning up the house. He doesn't thank me for his clean, wrinkle free clothes laid out for work, or his dinner that is made and hot when he gets home (which is 11PM mind you). Yesterday he was singing in the shower to the tune of "Super Freak" "Super bitch, super bitch, she's super bitchy". I melted. I sat in the recliner in the corner of our bedroom and bawled my eyes out. He has no clue.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I know how you feel! Sad as it is, I think most pregnant women feel this way... Men are, undoubtedly, complete arse holes.

    ReplyDelete